Monday, March 15, 2010

License and Registration, Please.

Most of hate commuting. I live in LA, where a 40-mile drive can easily take three hours, if you time it wrong. Still, it's quicker than running. There's a really loose connection between commuting and driver's licenses, but I'm going to use it anyway. The stereotype is that license photos are usually pretty bad. I actually don't mind mine, because it's from a time when I weighed quite a bit less than I do now. It says I weigh less than I do now, too. And if age is your enemy instead of weight, the license can be your friend yet again. There's a story that a famous actress was found to have altered her date of birth on her license to seem a bit younger. http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20121158,00.html

A few guys in Virginia decided to just go with the usual flow, though, and see how --- uniquely --- they could get their photos to come out. Check it out.





Makes you feel at least a little better, right? And... what would happen if they got pulled over by this guy:


No comments:

Post a Comment